0164 985 39
about 1 month ago
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Supplier Auditor for a large scale FMCG manufacturing facility based in the Westmeath/Longford area. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for managing company suppliers to ensure information is complete, accurate and up to date. The successful candidate will be required develop an audit plan on behalf of the company based on risk assessment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing food manufacturing company.
This role is predominantly site based but will have some flexibility to work from home. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Develop an audit plan based on risk assessment
- Perform audits and ensure they are closed out with accurate, relevant supporting evidence
- Prepare and circulate audit reports which are complete and accurately reflect the audit outcome
- Conduct audits to minimum of BRCv8 also including customer specification
- Support on approval of all new ingredients with relevant documentation
- Liaise with relevant internal departments including R & D, Quality, Procurement etc
- Third level qualification in Food Science or Quality Management
- 2-3 years experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Experienced in supplier auditing
- Lead auditor certification is a distinct advantage
- Good communication and presentations skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.