Marshall Islands, Ireland
0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
If you have previous experience in a commercial support role and you are keen to develop your career in the food manufacturing industry, today is your lucky day!
My client, a leading Irish-owned food manufacturing company, is looking for a Sales/Procurement Administrator. Their team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and assist both the Sales and Procurement Managers.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Meath.
What will you do in this job?
- You will manage the day-to-day sales function.
- You will be taking sales orders via telephone, email and EDI platform.
- You will be processing sales orders, raising picking lists and invoices.
- You will be preparing loading lists for delivery drivers.
- You will handle customer queries.
- You will analyse and assess statistical data.
- You will raise purchase orders as required.
- You will be monitoring packaging levels.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous sales or procurement admin experience.
- You are fluent in MS Office packages.
- You have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.