95000-110000 per hour
0164 985 46
about 1 month ago
An established global pharmaceutical manufacturing are undergoing considerable expansion in their local and global manufacturing operations through increased product development and expansion in their contract manufacturing operations both locally and globally . Within the locally based manufacturing in Ireland , out has grown by 200% due increased customer demand . Due to this expansion and as a result of internal restructuring they are looking to hire an experienced quality professional into an Associate Director Quality Control :
- This role will report into a Director of QC and will be responsible for overseeing all laboratory operations across all quality control aspect of both raw materials and finished product of all commercial products on site .
- This role will require the individual to work cross functionally within the manufacturing site and work closely with both manufacturing and supply chain to ensure all aspects of quality control are complied with in relation to both raw materials and finished product.
- This role will require the individual to look at all aspects of laboratory operations and to implement lean projects were applicable to ensure the labs are managed in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Another aspect of this position is to work closely on any development projects with R&D for any upcoming products on site and for the external manufacturing group.
- This role will require the individual to lead any external or client audits of the manufacturing site's laboratory operations.
- This role will require the individual to develop and manage a team of QC analysts and QC supervisors in the lab operations
- Degree qualified ideally within a science or engineering discipline with 10-15 years QC experience in the life science sector
- Laboratory and manufacturing experience is required
- Strong people management is essential.
- Drug product experience would be a distinct advantage
- A lean manufacturing qualification would be an advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.