0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
You have 4+ years of experience in a generalist HR role in a logistics or fast paced environment and you are looking to take the next big step in your career? Today is your lucky day!
My client, a constantly expanding third party logistics company, is looking for an HR Advisor who would be responsible for providing a professional Human Resources function for their site, ensuring all Human Resource policies are implemented effectively and that employees are developed to their full potential through the deployment of effective communication processes between employees and their Managers.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be setting local HR objectives and goals which are aligned to sites operational priorities and objectives.
- You will hold ownership for the site's payroll working in conjunction with the site HR administrator.
- You will be managing projects around TA, HRIS and Payroll.
- You will deploy and administer Group policies and practices that foster effective working relationships at individual and collective level and lead to a Team culture.
- You will be ensuring compliance to the Group standards on Operational training – creation of SOP's and version control of such documents.
- You will be responsible for training operatives and Managers – including induction, manual handling, operational SOP's and Management courses.
- You will hold ownership of the sites Training matrix.
- You will be co-ordinating all legislative training requirements.
- You will have ownership of the HR/ Training budget for site.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Business, Human Resources or related discipline.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a generalist HR role in a logistics or fast paced environment.
- You have previous experience in HR Policies and procedures implementation, project management, building an engaging culture and delivering trainings.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.