0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
If you have 1 to 4 years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry and you are looking to join a leading company in the food manufacturing industry in Europe, get in touch with me today!
Reporting to the NPD Manager and forming part of the NPD team, you will ensure the effective and efficient operation of the launch of new product for the business.
This is a 12-month fixed contract maternity leave cover (full-time) job.
In this role, you have the possibility to work from their site in Co. Kilkenny or their site in Co. Tipperary and they do offer the option to work from home as well.
What will you do in this job?
- You will participate in the day to day running of a carefully scaled portfolio of projects.
- You will participate in the coordination of tasks within the NPD stage gate process from product inception to launch.
- You will be meeting project deadlines and assigning responsibilities to the supporting NPD technologist and the wider cross-functional team.
- You will monitor and summarize project progress and report project status to the NPD Manager and the key sales account manager.
- You will comply with and adhere to the NPD stage gate process and food safety and quality procedures and protocols.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science, Food Innovation or related discipline.
- You have 1 to 4 years of experience in a NPD role in the FMCG industry.
- You are passionate about food products and food manufacturing or processing.
- If you had retail customer exposure, that's an advantage!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.