0196 099 97
about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QA Systems Specialist? If you are a spectacular Quality Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
Their QA Documentation Control team is growing and they need someone like you to join them.
This is a temporary contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will act as a key point of contact and provide cross-departmental support for a variety of document management systems and processes
- You will be responsible for preparation and issuance of controlled documentation to support manufacturing and testing activities
- You will be involved in the development and maintenance of the Documentation Management System, as well as providing user support and provision of training
- You will be involved in management of the Document Archive and Record Retention Systems
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 1 years of experience in a GMP regulated environment
- You have knowledge of cGMP requirements for manufacturing and/or systems and compliance
- You have a BSc degree in a science/engineering related discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.