Naas, KE, Ireland
0164 985 37
26 days ago
If you are an ambitious Production Manager with experience in a FMCG environment who wants to take the next step working at a fast-paced and very successful company then keep reading!
They are now seeking a Production Manager to join their team and help them plan, lead, direct, and monitor all production and maintenance activities to maximise the use of the organisation's resources to deliver finished goods to customer demand and meet established production specifications and schedules.
This is a permanent (full-time) Mon-Friday day job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will manage all aspects of the performance of the production facility maximizing efficiencies and labour utilisation.
- You will generate all production / management data (such as downtime, waste, process sheets, non-conformances, on hold logs) and dealing with accordingly.
- You will maintain constant adherence to all company, customer and legal requirements regarding Food safety and Quality assurance.
- You will liaise with maintenance on any issues identified that need to be addressed or with the Factory Manager if required.
- You will chair the daily production meetings with relevant area supervisors, maintenance, quality and material supply teams.
- You will ensure all costs are monitored and controlled to ensure operation within budgets.
- You will manage attendance, timekeeping, overtime, annual leave and monthly payroll.
- You will conduct employee appraisals and probationary performance reviews as well as ongoing performance management.
- You will deal with employee issues and disciplinary in conjunction with the Factory Manager / HR department.
- You will offer suggestions / new initiatives to a changing / developing process, and define SOP's and training matrix as required.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have substantial experience in a Production Manager role in a FMCG setting.
- You have excellent people management skills and have led big production teams in the past.
- You are willing to challenge production, people, process, production methods and product recipes.
- You have a strong understanding of yields, efficiency measurement and capacity measurements.
- You will have excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.