Longford, LD, Ireland
0164 985 37
18 days ago
If you are an ambition Food Scientist with experience in a Specification Technologist role looking to take the next big step in your career and join a leading company in the food manufacturing industry, today is your lucky day!
My client is now seeking a Specification Technologist who will report into the Group Head of Technical and will be a key member of the R&D Team ensuring that all customer specifications are completed accurately for all finished products in a timely manner.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Longford.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be the main contact for customer specification at Group level.
- You will be involved in the preparation of customer specifications (on line & paper) accurately & on time with a right first time approach.
- You will coordinate customer spec queries/updates across all sites.
- You will liaise with all relevant teams internally for up to date information for spec population.
- You will provide Product Development Support when required
- You will provide Artwork Coordination Support when required.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a qualification in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- You have good Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.