dublin, KE, Ireland
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
16 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Transport & Logistics Coordinator for a large-scale engineering company. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating deliveries to the project construction site, freight forwarding of shipments and follow up administration duties.
This is a Permanent job-based in the Kildare/ West Dublin area.
- Coordinate delivery and book in of deep-sea and air containers to various warehouses locations while arranging customs clearance and ensuring that at & duty is paid with the correct associated paperwork.
- Monitoring the businesses outbound and inbound deliveries while liaising with suppliers and off-site manufacturing (OSM's)
- Track, monitor, and report the performance of various KPI's
- Work closely with the Transport Manager to update transport-related activities using SAP.
- 2+ years in a similar Freight/Transport/Logistics role within an organisation.
- Advanced experience and expertise using ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Extensive knowledge of freight forwarding and import procedures.
- Proven ability to work closely and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external business stakeholders.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.