70000-80000 per year
0164 985 46
11 days ago
- This role will report into an Operations Director and will be predominantly focused on managing the distribution of the company's customer's supply chain throughout the EMEA region.
- The individual will be required to manage all SLA's agreed with the customer to ensure the required service levels are met and to communicate effectively with the customers at all times .
- Another focus of this role will be to manage a cross function supply chain and customer service team with the busy control tower.
- This position will also work effectively with all logistics partners within EMEA to ensure the efficient supply of customers' distribution requirements throughout the EMEA supply chain.
- Ideally degree qualified with 8-10- years logistics experience at a global or regional level within a third party logistics provider ideally.
- Extensive export led freight experience is required.
- People management experience is essential.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training