0196 099 97
11 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QA Compliance & Systems Specialist? If you are a spectacular Quality Systems Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a temporary contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will will be responsible for the implementation and operation of all Quality Management Systems and operational activities for the global biologics laboratory, multi product cell culture facility, and QP batch confirmation/certification
- You will support the development and implementation of QA systems
- You will provide quality oversight to support construction, qualification, validation, technical transfer, regulatory approvals and commercial operations
- You will be responsible for QA review, assessment and approval activities for GBL and MPCC for - method validations, tech transfers, change controls, deviations/investigations, CAPAs etc
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in QC/QA in a highly regulated GMP manufacturing environment, ideally biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical
- You have a proven track record with quality systems
- You have a degree in Science or related discipline
- If you happen to have experience with supplier management, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.