0164 985 37
9 days ago
Are you a Food Scientist with 6 months to 2 years of experience in QA or QC ready to join a leading company in the food manufacturing industry based in Dublin? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
Their Quality team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and work along the Quality Manager in maintaining Quality Control and HACCP procedures on site.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in DUBLIN
What will you do in this job?
- You will help implement and maintain the HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety procedures.
- You will drive continuous quality improvement with in the factory.
- You will review all non-conforming raw material, work in process and finished product, carry out root cause analysis with a view of implementing corrective action and preventative action to ensure food safety and quality.
- You will ensure that the traceability system is maintained and carry out traceability exercises (recalls and mass balance) to ensure compliance and authenticity.
- You will provide induction training to all new employees.
- You will carry out diligence checks on the process including Glass Audits, Hygiene Audits, Temperature Inspections, GMP Inspections, Process Equipment Calibration Checks.
- You will complete customer specification requests and portals.
- You will ensure the requirements of the BRC standard and various customer requirements are maintained and monitored.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 6 months to 2 years of experience in Quality in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You have the ability to work under pressure.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.