55000-65000 per year
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
25 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Logistics Sourcing Manager for one of Ireland's leading ecommerce/technology companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and executing various procurement activities while ensuring compliance with the organisation's logistics sourcing practices to support existing and future clients.
This is a Permanent role based in the Dublin head office. The role offers an excellent package and benefits and flexible working options.
Please note you must be eligible to work in Ireland to apply for this position.
- Lead global sourcing processes to achieve high performing partnerships, focusing on reducing costs while maintaining quality and scalability.
- Be responsible for identifying and designing logistics sourcing practices to support existing and future clients.
- Manage the business relationships while working with key stakeholders in order to negotiate contracts or develop contractual terms.
- Manage and formulate an approach to carrier management and supplier selection to support contracting deliverables, deadlines, and contract terms.
- Develop a global network strategy to meet current and future business needs
- 3+ years in a similar logistics sourcing position
- Extensive experience negotiating rates with air/road freight carriers/3PLs
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and negotiation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work closely and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external business stakeholders.
- Advanced experience and expertise using Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.