0196 099 97
about 2 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Tech Lead? If you are a spectacular senior QC professional who wants to take the next step working in raw materials testing at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide technical expertise and oversight to the QC raw materials testing group
- You will develop and maintain the raw materials testing programmes, support testing activities, ensuring compliance with regulatory and corporate directives for the QC raw materials laboratory that support the multi product Cell Culture (MPCC) DS facility and assist in the technical transfer of new materials and methods
- You will b directly involved in managing the technical transfer of new raw materials from development, plan, protocol, supporting execution and report generation
- You will establish communication channels between all stakeholders on all raw material projects
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3-5 years of lab based experience in a biopharma/pharmaceutical environment
- You have a proven track record with tech transfers and method development/validation
- You have technical expertise in the following: HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV, TOC and general raw material laboratory techniques. Any experience with Raman technology is a distinct advantage.
- You have a degree in Chemistry or a related discipline
- You are an effective communicator with experience in managing projects, timelines, and deadlines
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.