70000-85000 per year
0164 985 46
about 1 month ago
An established European construction and engineering contractor have undergone considerable expansion across Europe due to increased customer demand in the life science and technology sectors . As a result of this expansion they are looking to hire a number of procurement professionals to assist with site expansion, start-up and rebuilds across local and European manufacturing facilities .
- Reporting into a Group Procurement Manager this role will be focused on procuring direct materials and services for manufacturing site expansion , start-up and rebuild with both life science and technology sectors.
- This role will require the individual to manage procurement budgets of €100 -250million across a wide range construction materials and services.
- This position will require the individual to have extensive supplier management and contract negotiation at local and European level.
- Another focus of this position will be ensure delivery of all direct materials to clients' site to ensure that project deadlines are met at a local and European level.
- Ideally degree qualified with 8-10 years procurement experience ideally within Construction , OEM or related industries.
- Excellent project procurement experience with a proven track record of cost reduction and project delivery.
- Extensive supplier and contract management is required.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations