0196 099 97
22 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Specialist? If you are a spectacular QC professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing pharmaceutical company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Athlone.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for coordination, scheduling and execution of all calibration and maintenance contracts & activities for laboratory equipment in QC & Micro
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting, tracking and remediation of laboratory equipment issues
- You will be responsible for maintaining calibration/maintenance vendor approval process
- You will identify new systems and/or develop existing systems with a view to increase compliance and/or increase efficiencies with laboratory services
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a QC or technical lab based role in a GMP environment
- You are organised and have a proven track record in maintaining calibration/maintenance schedules
- You have experience in laboratory equipment troubleshooting
- You have excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- You have a degree in Engineering or Science related discipline
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Take care of yourself with the VHI health insurance plan and pension scheme.
- On site gym, free car park, and subsidised canteen.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.