70000-80000 per year
0164 985 46
15 days ago
- This position will report into a Global Distribution Director and will be focused on managing global freight operations across direct material and finished product.
- As the role will be responsible for the global shipment of biological and pharmaceutical products the individual must a strong knowledge of temperature controlled distribution.
- This position will be responsible for a significant global freight spend and will require effective management of all third party suppliers to ensure the cost of transportation across of global hubs is managed at the optimum level.
- Another of this role will be re-engineer and consolidate global transportation processes effectively as the organization grows.
- Ideally degree with 8-10 years global transportation experience ideally within the life science sector
- Cold chain distribution experience is required
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations