016 49 85 43
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a leading multi-national IT manufacturer is looking for a Software Developer/ Vision Engineer to join their Computer Vision Infrastructure Team. In this role you'll work on the design, architecture and development of software related to image synthesis and processing.
What the job involves:
- You will join the team in rendering software framework to produce annotated photo-realistic 2D video or still image from augmented 3D environments.
- You will act as a technical expert for 3D scene and object modelling, animation and rendering.
- You will create complex 3D scenes by integrating 3D environments and 3D objects, advanced lighting, animations and other special effects.
What you need to do the job:
- You have strong programming skills in C/C++.
- You have strong knowledge of 3D technologies | OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA.
- You have experience scripting and programming.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree | Computer Science, Machine Learning or Mathematics.
- Sponsorship privided
- Relcoation expenses covered
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.