6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an account executive has come up with a Marketing agency in Dublin. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts, as well as assisting the Key Account Manager on other projects. Within the role you will have a particular focus on the Creative Campaigns area of the business. The successful candidate will have experience working within the client services area of a marketing or media agency and have a strong knowledge of all the different marketing functions.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis - with the Client Services team the lead point of contact on all Agency work
- Plan, develop and assist in the delivery of client campaigns and projects
- Plan and manage client budgets and advise on campaign elements and distribution channels
- Internal project management of Agency's work
- Creation of client proposals
- Working closely with and reporting into the Key Account Manager on all Agency work
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Marketing or a related field (preferably Agency side)
- Strong understanding of current online and offline marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Ability to prioritise tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with clients and business stakeholders
- A creative thinker - we want someone that is resourceful and has the ability to think outside the box
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.