26 days ago
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking for your next position?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant for an exciting Food Manufacturing facility based in Co Kildare. We are seeking someone who will be an integral part of the finance team across the business. The successful candidate will assist the Financial Accountant in maintaining company budgets and records. This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant looking for invaluable experience and the opportunity to progress within a growing organisation.
Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Processing all bank receipts and bank payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Receipts and allocation of payments to all ledgers
- Preparation of monthly returns to revenue
- Support month end closure processes
- Prepare customer rebate calculations
- Assisting with audit and budget preparations
- A relevant finance qualification
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience with MS Office, proficiency with Excel is a necessity
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.