€0 per year
5 months ago
Accounts Assistant - FTC - Co. Kilkenny
Are you an Accounts Assistant with 2-3 years of accounts payable experience ready to move into your next role and gain experience in the FMCG industry? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an Accounts Assistant in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
You will be part of the Finance Team and will be reporting into the Finance Manager. You will be entrusted with different responsibilities with a big focus on payroll and invoicing for accounts payable.
This is a 9-month contract (full-time) based in County Kilkenny.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for creditors ledger management with all associated reconciliations.
- You will be responsible for bank reconciliation and banking online preparation.
- You will be responsible for ROS returns - Vat, Vies, Intrastat, RCT, RTD.
- You will be involved in the preparation of monthly accruals.
- You will be responsible for Payroll (Micropay).
- You will prepare accurate reports (also using Excel).
- You will assist in weekly accounts preparation and monthly accounts close off.
- You will actively support Continuous Improvement initiatives within the company.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a 3 rd level qualification.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are computer literate and have a high level of Excel expertise.
- If you happen to have experience of ERP, Sage Micropay and Lean Systems, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.