12 days ago
Are you looking to move into Administrative Support?
A leading food manufacturing facility are looking for an enthusiastic administrative professional with at least 1 years' experience in an office environment to join their team based in Naas, Co. Kildare.
This is a permanent (full-time) position on-site.
- You will support the engineering/maintenance team with administrative duties
- Manage any changes or updates on the Maintenance systems
- You will be required to create and update Maintenance plans and reports on performance as well as producing regular maintenance reports
- You will have control over inventory of engineering spares and monthly stock counts
- You will have the responsibility of raising and receipting engineering parts and service
- You will support Maintenance Planning & Scheduling activities
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Experience in an office environment, following data input procedures, retrieval, and document control
- Experience in a manufacturing is highly desirable but not a necessity
- Administrative experience is essential for this position
- Excellent time management and IT skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative
- Shows initiative and work to high standards consistently
- Flexible and adaptable personality
The Next Step For You:
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Katelyn Walsh at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking the Apply button. Next Generation specialize in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.