016 49 85 43
almost 2 years ago
Administrator – Sandyford – 2 years fixed contract
Opportunity for an Administrator or a Project Support Officer to develop in a multinational large organisation. The company offers a great experience assisting the Project Manager in successfully delivering with excellence the projects.
- You will assist the Project Manager in the administrative process
- You will manage the documentation and data in co-operation with the Document Control Team
- You will assist in raising purchase orders, receipting of invoices, ensuring payments are made on time as per terms and conditions of respective contracts.
- You will administrate any contract notification and communication as directed by relevant package managers
- You will record the cash-flow against the annual project budget
- You will coordinate weekly and monthly project reports
- You will assist the coordination of any project events
- You will record minutes for weekly package and team meetings
- You have previous experience as a document controller, project administrator or personal assistant
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have the ability to build and maintain relationships
- It will be preferred if you have a full drivers licence
- Competitive salary
- Group pension plan
- Potential share plans
- 25 days annual leave + buyable extra 10 days
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval