about 2 years ago
Agency Analytics Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytics Manager has arisen with one of our clients, a leading full-service marketing agency.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and will work with our clients digital and strategic planning teams to provide real-time data analytics, insights, and operational support.
- Provide actionable analysis of campaigns and always-on content
- Research and deliver client reports that translate insights into value for the client's digital and above-the-line activity
- Communicate and present data in a clear, simple, easy to understand manner for our clients
- Analyse and interpret data from multiple digital platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, CRM etc
- Create and manage custom, client-friendly dashboards to store and present social, website, CRM, and paid media data visually and interactively.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within in an agency environment
- Strong critical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and communicate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong grasp on/knowledge of digital media platforms, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Proficient in manipulating data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets on Mac operating systems
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio and Supermetrics, or a similar data-visualisation tool is a plus
- Social listening experience using Talkwalker, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, or a similar platform will be an advantage
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.