€55k per year
about 2 years ago
A Leading Organisation based in Dublin city centre has an exciting opportunity to join their team as an Agile Lead within the IT department. You will have opportunity to join a well-known Irish brand where you will be provided with the opportunity to work in an environment where you will be encouraged to progress your career, develop your skillset and continuously learn on the job and through training and education. If you are looking to work in an organisation that offers an exciting positive working culture with excellent staff benefits and a strong work life balance then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the Role:
- You will deliver a product to a Project Owner/Manager.
- You will work with a SCRUM master and act as a SCRUM Master when required.
- Participate in daily stand ups.
- Track, escalate and remove technical weaknesses. Work with component teams to resolve these weaknesses.
- Ensure that the development team has the right skills and that expertise needed outside the scrum is available.
What you will need:
- A positive attitude with the ability to multi task and deliver in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years project mgmt. experience (small to medium projects).
- 1-2 years' experience in Agile Project management methodologies.
- SCRUM experience is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of the SDLC.
- Experience managing vendors.
- Excellent organisational skills.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a well-known Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent benefits package.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our