11 months ago
Next Generation are now recruiting for an Analytical Lab Technician for a large global pharmaceutical organisation based in their Dublin manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will be supporting a variety of key areas that will include, analytical testing, reviewing and checking of finished product analytical testing (release and stability).
What you will be doing in the role:
- Responsibility QC analytical testing of Finished Products in line with cGMP.
- Calibration of laboratory instrumentation.
- Sample sorting for the laboratory.
- Taking part in root cause investigations.
- Laboratory continuous improvements projects.
What you will need:
- 3 rd level qualification in science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience working in a cGLP/cGMP environment.
- Experience in HPLC required.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.