17 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Specialist within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a contract role based in Dublin. Within the role you will have the chance to provide bioanalytical technical leadership and guidance to the QC team on the establishment of lab procedures, quality system processes, equipment qualifications, and day to day troubleshooting.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Support the management of contract test labs
- Provide support to QC including areas such as sample management, analytical trending, data integrity programme, SOP updates etc
- Participate in the implementation of a statistical software package
- Assist in the management of tech transfer activities
- Generate change controls, protocols & reports as required
- Participate in laboratory investigations to ensure timely close-out
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a previous QC/Analytical position
- A thorough understanding of cGMP requirements for laboratory compliance is required
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.