£35k - 45k per year
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Engineer within a leading Global Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre. Within the role you will have the chance to utilise your excellent support skills to ensure the company provides an unparalleled service to its customers. The company will offer you opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and the opportunity to develop your career and skillset. Within the role you will be working on the front line using your excellent communication skills to support external clients.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Providing an excellent level of first line support to the organisation customers.
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the organisations customers to ensure you successfully resolve any issues encountered.
- Coordinating effectively with team members and customers to ensure issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
What you will need:
- 1-3 years' experience in an application support or similar role.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Experience working in application support at enterprise level is a distinct advantage.
- Basic networking skills/knowledge.
- Experience working with SQL/Oracle Database is benefit but not essential.
- A degree in Technology is preferred.
- A passion to provide an unparalleled level of service to your customers.
- A desire and drive to go that extra mile to ensure you resolve issues.
- Proven ability to work well with a large volume of work.
- Experience with real time logs/messaging is an advantage.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Opportunity for training and development that will improve and add to your already impressive technical skill-set.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.