€45k - 50k per year
over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Engineer has come up with a leading Technology organisation based in South Dublin. Within the role you will be providing support to the organisation's global customer base. You will be working in a fast paced environment in a great team and excellent culture. Career progression is encouraged in the business and it is the perfect opportunity to develop your technical skills and professional career. You will be a hands on engineer who collaborates with cross functional teams to ensure the customer receives excellent service.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Maintaining system and hardware uptime and performance
- Actively monitor, log and respond to production application and hardware incidents
- You must understand network, database management and operating systems.
- Documentation of application performance problems and failures.
- Providing an excellent level of service to your customers.
You will need:
- 2+ years' experience in an Application Support or similar role.
- Experience with Windows Server.
- Experience querying and working with SQL databases.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Proven experience resolving issues for your customers.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to develop your technical skillset alongside your career.
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.