City of Dublin
016 49 85 43
about 1 year ago
Our client, a fast-growing multinational FinTech company is looking for Application Support Engineers to step in and manage the apps of both new and exciting clients. If you're MS SQL Server or Oracle proficient, and have good clinet service and troubleshooting skills. this might be a good opportunity for you.
What does the job involve?
- You will work directly with the client supporting with their application's upgrades, configurations, operations and basic admin tasks.
- You will use your excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the organisation's customers to ensure you successfully resolve any issues encountered.
What do you need to do the job?
- You have experience in a similar role or an IT support role | 4 + years
- Experience with MS SQL Server or Oracle (configurations, operations and admin functions)
- You have a 3 rd Level Degree
- You have strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- You have experience working in a SaaS environment | Advantage
- You have knowledge of IT security systems in a financial background is an advantage | Advantage
- You have experience in using and implementing DevOps tools | Advantage
- You have exposure to or knowledge of automation and scripting tools | Advantage
- You come from an Application Support background | Advantage
What's in for you?
- Health care
- Among others