016 49 85 43
4 months ago
I have a Java Application Support role open with an international client that manufactures top tier software for biometric identification, mainly for mobile devices. The job is a good breed between the customer facing factor of an Application Support job and the coding of a Developer (Java proficient in this case).
So, if you’re looking for the exposure of developing a in a new international support team, and you want to test your already strong technical troubleshooting skills, this might be the good move for you. Get in touch with me.
In this role:
- You will deliver and track software releases to customer,
- resolve client issues,
- seek to maximize customer satisfaction on all issues by understanding the customers and listening to their needs,
- report and manage software defects and enhancement requests &
- will design and deliver improvement to processes.
For this role:
- You’ll need to have 3 years + of working exp. with Java,
- a strong background in a client facing technical role,
- a strong Linux exposure (preferably RedHat) &
- exposure to mobile software development.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line. Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.