016 49 85 43
about 1 month ago
Java Application Support – Dublin City Centre
Our client, a multi-national supplier of Software is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their Dublin Team. You will work with a group of fast-thinking developers to provide support to their clients around the globe. The job will require you to have proven professional experience with Java, a strong troubleshooting personality, among others.
What will you do?
- You will resolve customer issues via multiple channels, either directly or by escalation.
- You will report and manage product defects and enhancement requests.
- You will deliver and track software released to the clients.
- You will design and deliver process improvement methods.
- You will be required to work remotely on an on-call rota at weekend
What do you need?
- You have server-side Java development, including SOAP, and/or RESTful web services, Hibernate, Spring.
- You have experience operating and maintaining Java based infrastructures.
- You have proficiency with Linux.
- You have proficiency with Windows.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have experience on a similar job | 3 + years
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line. Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.