€60k per year
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Lead with a leading Financial Technology Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre. Within the role you will have the chance to utilise your excellent technical and leadership skills to ensure your team operates effectively and provides an unparalleled service to its customers. The company will offer you opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and the opportunity to develop your career and skillset. You will manage and mentor your team and aid in the professional development of each of its members.
What you will be doing in the role.
- You and your team will provide 1 st line application support to the organisation's clients.
- Working closely with the company's Clients, you will provide an expert level of remote management.
- Application and database performance tuning.
- Software patching.
- Upgrades of software for the organisations clients.
- You will coach, manage and mentor a team of up to 5 engineers.
- Manage KPI's.
- Working with MS SQL Databases.
- Dealing with and resolving escalations when required.
- Working on important projects as required.
What you will need:
- 1+ years' experience in a Snr application Support or lead role.
- 4 years' experience in Application support or a similar role.
- Experience managing/mentoring a small to medium size team.
- Experience in MS SQL Server or Oracle, configuration, operations, and basic administration functions.
- A passion to provide an unparalleled level of service to your customers.
- A desire and drive to go that extra mile to ensure you and your team resolve issues.
- Being hands on technically on a daily basis.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills alongside outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Projects experience.
You will be:
- An energetic and ambitious person who has a passion for resolving issues for your customers.
- Someone with experience mentoring/leading team members who is currently in a senior role who is looking to make the step up to a lead role.
- Someone who is currently in a lead role looking for a new challenge.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Financial Technology Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Opportunity for training and development that will improve and add to your already impressive technical skillset.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.