016 49 85 46
10 months ago
One of Ireland's leading beef processors is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Manager to join their team.
- Managing the day to day task allocation for the engineering team
- To attend reactive maintenance problems and repair breakdowns in a safe, permanent and controlled manner
- Manage the maintenance scheduling and staff roster scheduling
- To ensure machinery and services are maintained to meet individual department requirements, utilising the most appropriate maintenance regime
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and internal team managers
- To assist production as a engineer by timely attending any issues which occur during the running of the equipment
- To adhere to SOPs and carry out all tasks to the best of your ability
- Engineering contracts and special projects
- Relevant engineering degree or trade qualified
- 3+ years experience in supervisory role with demonstrated management experience
- FMCG experience (experience in meat processing an advantage)
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.