016 49 85 46
22 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Assistant Maintenance Manager? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Are you looking to grow your career in food manufacturing? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Wexford.
What will you do in this job?
- You will work in close liaison with the Maintenance Manager to maximise plant and machinery efficiency for maximum production levels
- You will draw up maintenance schedules/practices with the Group Engineering Manager, and implement throughout the plant
- You will be responsible for carrying out and/or allocating staff to carry out engineering work required in the plant
- You will work closely with any outside contractors to achieve high levels of workmanship and standard of finish
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a degree or trade qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing
- You have extensive experience in fast paced manufacturing environments (food desirable)
- You have strong people management/leadership skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.