50000-70000 per year
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
3 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager for a multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation with several global operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for supply chain operational activities for a portfolio of internal/third party customers and internal/external suppliers in order to meet volume forecast targets.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in the Dublin area.(This role has work from home options)
- Manage the business relationships with contract manufacturers and internal manufacturing sites to ensure the consistent supply of products to the market
- Interface with internal and third-party distributors as well as internal/external Suppliers to resolve day-to-day supply chain and logistics issues
- Lead and prepare regular (monthly) cross-functional demand and supply review meetings with internal and external partners
- Develop and implement business processes and procedures to ensure consistency across the network of CMO's/third party suppliers.
- Track, monitor, and drive continuous improvement of shipping activities for adherence to agreed lead times and schedules, and work with appropriate internal/external parties to expedite activities as needed.
- Execute the ERP-based purchase and sales order processes (both internal and external customers) from receiving incoming orders, placing purchase orders, through confirming and tracking shipments to delivery and payment in order to meet customer requirement
- 5+ years in a similar end to end Supply Chain role within a pharmaceutical/medical device/ FMCG organisation.
- Experienced leading CI and Lean projects is a distinct advantage
- Experience dealing with contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs), Suppliers and Third-Party Distributors
- Strong technical knowledge is a necessity for this role. (Strong familiarity with change control process, involved in product launches, dealing with Artwork, Reg Affairs and QA teams)
- Knowledge of manufacturing, packaging and labelling of pharmaceutical products in a cGMP environment/Knowledge of MDR protocols.
- Experience working with ERP systems and performing all inventory and sales order processing transactions. Experience in SAP and Oracle-PeopleSoft is an addition
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant internal stakeholders and externally with contract manufacturers.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.