Assistant Technical Manager
about 1 month ago
Assistant Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing Industry (Longford)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Technical Manager to join our food manufacturing team in Longford. The successful candidate will assist the Technical Manager in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards and comply with all relevant food safety regulations.
- Assist the Technical Manager in developing and implementing quality control systems to ensure that all products meet company and industry standards
- Collaborate with production teams to troubleshoot and resolve any quality or safety issues that may arise
- Conduct regular inspections of the production process to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective action as needed
- Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all product testing and inspections
- Ensure that all food safety policies and procedures are being followed, and that the facility is in compliance with all relevant regulations
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure that all raw materials meet our strict quality and safety standards
- Act as a liaison between the company and relevant regulatory agencies
- Provide training and support to production teams to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to comply with food safety regulations
- A degree in food science, food technology or a related field
- Proven experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of food safety regulations and quality control systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading food manufacturing company in Longford and take the next step in your career in the industry. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience and are passionate about ensuring the highest quality and safety standards, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application and CV for consideration.