016 49 85 43
8 months ago
Associate Compliance Analyst - Permanent - Dublin
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as Associate Compliance Specialist. This role is suited in Dublin in one of the leading provider of solutions in compliance and regulation for a big financial company.
What you will be doing in this role
- The focus of this role is primarily to provide hands-on delivery of compliance services.
- Familiarity with financial services, legal, securities trading and/or investment management compliance.
- Familiarity using a rules based Compliance Engine.
- Initial service implementation, including business requirements such as legal requirements, business processes, exception management, reporting, and rules of engagement.
- Compliance software rule writing/testing, software configuration changes, report writing, exception management.
- Work closely with colleagues globally to design and deliver regionally-relevant services.
- Comfortable on problem troubleshooting, support, and resolution.
- Actively participate in internal projects to optimize and scale the service.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Finance or a Technical Discipline.
- Some exposure to and experience working within Compliance, ideally within the Investment Management/Trading space.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Serena Palumbo from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6498543
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.