Sarah Mac Mullan
16 days ago
A new innovative and patient centric biopharmaceutical are setting up a new European headquarters in Dublin. This organisation has an extensive portfolio of legacy products that launched in the US that they are looking to launch in Europe. Alongside this they have an impressive portfolio of bio-pharma products in late stage development which they hope to launch in the US and European markets .As a result they are looking to hire an experienced supply chain professional to establish their European Supply Chain function as part of the new headquarters.
- This role will report into a VP Global Supply Chain and will be focused on establishing the end to end supply chain functions in the Europe focusing on commercial supply chain and route to market.
- A large part of this role will be establish strong relationships with the organisation’s third party providers and to ensure that all product launches are managed effectively in the region and that there is no disruption to market supply.
- Another focus of this role will be to manage effectively the end to end planning processes and to establish robust S&OP planning processes with the European supply chain,
- This position will require the individual to work closely with the global supply chain team and contract manufacturers to ensure all European product launches are met in timely and efficient manner.
- This role will require the individual to have strong cold chain distribution experience ideally and to have exposure to working in similar start-up environments.
- A strong focus of this role will be to establish and develop relationships with all third party providers within the new Euopean supply chain across packaging , distribution and manufacturing to ensure all product launches are managed effectively within Europe.
Degree qualified with 7-8 years plus regional or global supply chain experience within the biotech or pharma sector.
Experience of managing third providers and suppliers is an essential requirement for this position.
Excellent supplier relationship management is essential .
Cold chain distribution and ERP implementation experience a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.