Sarah Mac Mullan
almost 2 years ago
An expanding biopharmaceutical are about to a launch a product portfolio in Europe and as a result they need to hire an Associate Director European Supply Chain to lead these commercial European launches. This organisation specialise in developing biopharmaceutical products to treat rare diseases and ideally are looking for a senior supply chain professional with strong distribution, product launch and supply alliance experience . The organisation have a significant portfolio of products in late stage clinical trials and ideally looking for an experienced supply chain professional to establish a robust European distribution network to assist in the organisation’s global expansion.
- This role will report into a Senior Director Global Supply Chain and will be primarily focused on implementing a commercial European supply chain , focusing on establishing and managing relationships with 3PL partners and supply alliance agreements in all markets to ensure all product launches are met.
- Another focus of this role will be managing the contract manufacturers to ensure S&OP process is fit for purpose and inventory levels are manage accordingly and there is no disruption to market supply.
- This role will require the individual to work closely with the markets to ensure all commercial product launches time lines are met.
- This position will require the individual to negotiate and manage contract all third party logistics and freight forward suppliers and to ensure the European distribution network is managed at optimum cost.
- This role will require the individual to design and implement all commercial supply chain process within European to ensure they are fit for purpose as the organisation continues to expand.
Degree qualification with 8-10 years supply chain experience with pharmaceutical or bio-pharmaceutical
Distribution experience ideally within an outsourced supply chain is an essential requirement.
Product Launch and strong inventory management are required .
Supply Alliance experience would be a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.