7 months ago
A leading biopharmaceutical are going through considerable expansion and transformation within their global supply chain. They have recently launched a number of innovator drugs in the therapeutic area that are on their way to becoming market leaders. As a result, the organization needs to ramp up global distribution processes. The company is looking to hire a senior supply chain leader to lead this expansion within their global distribution center.
- This role will report into a Site Director and will be responsible for leading a supply chain team within the global distribution center.
- This individual will manage all end-to-end supply chain process across global distribution and logistics processes to ensure global supply chain can flex to meet increased demand.
- This role will require the individual to have extensive knowledge and experience within cold chain distribution practices.
- Another focus of this role will be to lead a global ERP implementation across distribution and logistics processes.
- This position will manage the strategic relationship with all third-party logistics providers within the organization's global supply chain.
- This position will lead all continuous improvement projects across distribution and logistics processes as the organization expands their global supply.
- Ideally degree qualified with 8-10 years supply chain experience with life science sector.
- Extensive cold chain distribution and people management are essential.
- ERP implementation a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training