about 1 month ago
A leading global bio-pharmaceutical has undergone significant expansion at local, regional and global level primarily through product development and organic growth. Alongside this expansion the organisation has under gone significant transformation within their global supply chain processes and as result are looking to hire an Associate Director Product Launch & Management to join their global supply chain team:
- This role will report into Senior Director and will be primarily focused on managed global projects across product life cycle from development to launch.
- This position will require the individual to manage both commercial and development product life cycles through the global supply chain and they will need to work across both technical and supply chain functions to manage all products effectively.
- Another key focus of this role will be lead continuous improvement projects across all areas of the global product launch as the organisation transitions towards internal manufacturing within their global supply chain.
- This position will also require the individual will also to work cross functionally with their current contract manufacturers to ensure all global product launch processes are fit for purpose and that all market launches time lines are met.
- Degree qualified with 10-15 years supply chain or technical operations project management experience within the life science sector.
- Strong project management experience is essential and ideally have a project management qualification.
- Strong product launch and small molecule experience would be a distinct advantage.
- A project management qualification is a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations