about 1 month ago
A leading global FMCG has recently established a global corporate office in Ireland and us looking to hire a number of senior procurement professionals for their expanding global procurement teams across both direct and indirect materials. This organization has in excess of thirty manufacturing sites at a global level and is currently undergoing significant growth through both M&A and product development. They are currently looking to an Associate Director Global Procurement for packaging:
- This role will report into a Senior Director for Global Procurement and will be focused on sourcing across metal, glass and plastic packaging.
- As this organization has grown significantly through acquisition there be strong focus on transformation across all global categories and procurement processes and this position will play integral part in that transformation.
- This role will be responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and developing new supplier partnerships as the organization continues to grow through acquisition.
- This position will actively source the best packaging solutions across metal, glass and plastic commodities as the organization expands their product portfolio.
- Degree qualified with 8-10 years plus global procurement experience ideally within FMCG, Automotive or Medical Devices
- Packaging procurement experience is required.
- Extensive commodity management experience at a regional or global level across metals, glass, plastics or electronics
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training