8 months ago
An excellent opportunity has just opened up for an Associate Quality Manager within leading Global Pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. This company is undergoing significant expansion due to an increasing product portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for review and release of Finished Product batch documentation and coordinate release activities across all business units.
- Ensure efficient and timely review and release of Finished Product batch documentation.
- Manage and coordinate release activities across all business units.
- Report Quality Metris/KPIs to ensure OTIF and ensure right first time (RFT) improvement plans are active.
- Ensure timely execution and ownership of Batch related TCs and Deviations within Quality Release Dept.
- Coach and develop the Quality Specialists to enable good decision making occurs in real time.
- Increase efficiencies, e.g., by means of introducing capacity management through manning boards, digitalization and optimal planning.
- Set the direction for the department, drive high performance and foster an improvement culture.
- Lead and develop the team leaders towards a more LEAN and efficient way of working.
- Work closely together with the QPs to ensure alignment on process/product investigations and follow up corrective actions.
- Master’s degree in a Scientific related discipline
- 6+ years’ experience in QA or 3 year's QP release in the Life Sciences industry
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 9609773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.