016 49 85 43
about 2 years ago
Associate System Analyst - Permanent - Dublin City Center
Our client, a leading Finance and Investment Technology Organisation is offering an exciting opportunity for an excellent Associate System Analyst to step in. Within the role you will be using your excellent communication and analytical skills to work the front line supporting the company's external clients in upgrading their applications/software. As in for you, the company will offer you opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and a lot of exposure to build and develop your career and skill set.
What the job involves:
- You will provide an excellent level of support to the organisation's customers.
- You will use your interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the organisation's customer to ensure you successfully resolve any issues encountered.
- You will coordinate effectively with team members and customer to ensure issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
What you need to do the role:
- You have experience in Application Support or similar role | 1-3 years
- You have strong customer facing skills.
- You have basic networking skill and knowledge
- You have proven to have the ability to deal well with a large volume of work.
- You have experienced working with SQL or Oracle data base | Advantage
- Experience with real time logs/ messaging | Advantage
- You have a degree in Technology | Advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.