about 1 month ago
The MES Engineer will be responsible for developing reliable and robust MES system and master recipes to meet process requirements to ensure appropriate MES content and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Performing MES recipe authoring activities to ensure appropriate MES content and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Participating in the testing and computer system validation of the MES Recipes and related configuration.
- Actively participating in the creation of MES deliverables such as design documents and validation activities.
- Developing MES recipes to corporate design standards.
- MES System administration to third party interfaces e.g., SAP/LIMS/DeltaV
- MES System Syncade build Equipment, Material management, Reports, Inventory Management
- A proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and project management ability
- Proven success of working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Knowledge of Visual basic and Microsoft SQL Server desired
- Required Qualification(s) and Desired Experience
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
- At least 5 years experience as an MES Engineer
- Experience with MES System Design, Configuration and Application of business processes in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in process controls and/or information systems within manufacturing organisations in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industries
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nuira Esmau from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.