+353 1 96 09 796
28 days ago
An excellent opportunity for a Back-End Software Engineer has come up with a leading Tech organisation based in Dublin. Within the role you will be designing web applications and API's across the organisations central platform and taking part throughout the development life-cycle at all stages.
You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment as part of a great team and in an organisation with an excellent, progressive culture. Career progression is encouraged in the organisation and this is the perfect opportunity to develop your technical skills and professional career alongside business growth. You will be a hands on engineer who collaborates with many stakeholders in order to meet required business needs.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Participating in all stages of the software development life-cycle from start to finish.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot web issues and work to provide solutions.
- Design, build and maintain efficient web applications and API's across the organisations core platform.
- Work closely with many stakeholders in order to gain an understanding of business requirements and work to provide the solutions that meet stakeholder needs.
- You will assist in evaluating potential new technologies.
You will need:
- 2+ years' experience in a Back-End Software Engineering role.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer/Data Science, Engineering or similar.
- Strong experience working with Java using Spring Boot is required.
- Experience using MongoDB or similar is a must.
- You will have strong experience working with cloud environments.
- A strong background in testing such as Unit and Regression Testing is a must.
- You will be a quick learner and have the ability to learn new API's in a short space of time.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment in a leading organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to develop your technical skillset and progress your career.
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Alan Harper from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.