019 60 97 84
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity for a talented Java Web Back-End Software Engineer has come up to join our client’s rapidly growing Web Engineering team based in Sandyford Dublin. The ideal person has a passion for the technology industry. The people at the company love solving problem and enjoy building things to help improve the world and to have a real impact on people’s life.
The mission of the fresh start-up is to offer a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR.
If you have willingness in you to take on challenging problems, and you are eager to learn and value working in a Scrum environment this role is perfect for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, micro services, and web applications,
- Participate in every stage of the development life-cycle,
- Cooperate with product owners and stakeholders to gain a clear business understanding of the solution required to meet customer needs,
- Build proof of concepts to help evaluate technology and architecture,
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex web problems and derive solutions.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Computer Science/Engineering,
- 2 to 4 years of software engineering experience with a focus on web backend,
- Experience programming in Java with hands on experience using Spring Boot Framework is a must,
- Ability to learn software frameworks and APIs quickly,
- Experience in Testing,
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB),
- Understanding of deploying in cloud environment,
- Ability to do pair programming and be open to peer review with fellow team mates,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.