7 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a BIM/CAD Technician? Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? If you are a spectacular Engineering professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company, then keep reading!
This is a contract until the end of 2023 (full-time), based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for maintaining BIM models & producing and managing Engineering Drawings.
- You will be supporting projects with a diverse mix of capital and expense projects on Manufacturing, Labs, Process, Utilities and Automation/IT (AIT) systems.
- You will be working alongside project managers and project engineers across multiple disciplines.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a Level 8 Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Process).
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit & Navisworks required.
- Experience in BIM360 or AutoCAD Construction Cloud.
- Plant 3D and Autodesk Construction Cloud experience preferable.
- Experience in Autodesk Vault preferable.
- Experience in CMMS systems preferable. Ideally Maximo.
- Good communication skills.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.