6 months ago
Salary: Competitive salary + Car Allowance + Bonus depending on skills and experience
My Client is a leading energy specialist contractor in Ireland. They are involved in a range of projects throughout Ireland and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work with their Commercial and Operations teams based from their Dublin office.The Business Development Manager role is focused on developing the HV/MV/LV contracting business within the Republic of Ireland.
- Achieving Sales Targets and Other Deliverables
- Ensure that all administration and written documentation, bid input, technical proposals, etc. produced by oneself is of an excellent and professional standard
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the market conditions/technical developments and associated implications for the business within target markets and geographic region.
- Accurate Weekly Forecasting of new business opportunities & pipeline management via CRM system i.e. Salesforce.
- Develop, Convert and Manage a pipeline of new business opportunities to support and assist the operational region
- Develop relationships throughout the client's business to maintain customer focus and collaborative approach in delivery of client needs
- Develop strong internal relationships with the regional operational teams and manage the internal sales process and authorisation procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Proven track record of sales achievement with over 5years of experience within the contracting market
- Experienced new business hunter & account manager
- Possess strong commercial awareness and experience of sales forecasting, targeting and reporting
- Experience of selling into B-2-B Enterprise markets
- Have experience in leading and responding to major RFQ, RFI and RFP bid responses
- Demonstrate an understanding of Energy Related Services
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.