Depending on experience
19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Culinary & Innovation Technologist to join my client's rapidly growing team based in Naas, Co. Kildare. They are a leading FMCG company currently in search for an active member to be responsible for the launch of approved products and be a part of their development team.
What does the job involve?
- You will be responsible to drive the launch of new products through the approved Stage Gate Process ensuring each stage is documented and signed off according to procedure.
- You will arrange trails and pre-production trails on new products through the pilot plant and the manufacturing unit.
- You will be organising product and sample submissions to customers and participate in presentation both externally and internally to the stakeholders and customers.
- You will be responsible for completion and recording of customer trackers, product costings, sensory analysis trails, competitor benchmarking and shelf life analysis trails from an organoleptic and microbiological point of view.
- You will be completing the cooking instruction validation and calculation of nutrition profiles of the products.
- You will be completing and signing off finished product specifications in conjunction with QA for all the new lines as well as designing QAS documents and approving all defect standards with the teams.
- You will be working with production and QA in relation to customer codes of practise, process improvements/ yields/ improving process efficiencies and cost reduction projects.
- You will assist in all areas of product development process, carry out general administration duties and drive innovation through synectics sessions, trend analysis forums and market safaris.
You will have:
- 3 rd level degree in Food Science, Culinary Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of NPD experience, ideally within a Food Manufacturing company.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.