Depending on experience
11 months ago
C&I Technologist - leading FMCG company - Permanent - Kildare
Are you a Food Technologist looking to move your next big step in your career? My client, a leading company in the food manufacturing industry, is offering a fantastic opportunity to a Culinary & Innovation Technologist to join their dynamic team and be responsible for the launch of new products on the market!
- driving the launch of new products ensuring each stage is documented and signed off according to procedure.
- arranging trails and pre-production trails on new products.
- organising product and sample submissions to customers and participating in presentation both externally and internally to the stakeholders and customers.
- completing and recording customer trackers, product costings, sensory analysis trails, competitor benchmarking and shelf life analysis trails from an organoleptic and microbiological point of view
- completing the cooking instruction validation and calculation of nutrition profiles of the products.
- completing and signing off finished product specifications in conjunction with QA for all the new lines as well as designing QAS documents and approving all defect standards with the teams.
- working with production and QA in relation to customer codes of practise, process improvements/ yields/ improving process efficiencies and cost reduction projects.
- assisting in all areas of product development process, carrying out general administration duties and drive innovation through synectics sessions, trend analysis forums and market safaris.
- 3rd level degree in Food Science, Culinary Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of NPD experience
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simona Morelli from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call her on her direct line on +353 1 6498537. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.