€35k - 45k per year
+353 1 96 09 796
3 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a C++ Engineer within a leading global technology organisation based in Dublin City Centre; the organisation is currently undergoing significant growth on a global scale. This is a permanent role.
In this role, you will help to bring exciting technologies into new markets. You will have the opportunity to capture, analyse and decode network data in real time.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a strong background in C++ development under Linux alongside good knowledge of networking and strong problem solving, analytical skills in a global organisation that provides fantastic progression and career development.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Work on the design and development of new features for the organisation.
- Solve issues that have been discovered when network data has been analysed in real time.
- Capture and decode that data.
- Code and provide a high performance system.
- Solve field discovered issues from limited data sets.
What you will need:
- 2+ years' experience working with C++ in a Linux environment.
- You will have excellent development skills and enjoy learning.
- You will have the ability to write code that can be understood and worked on by others.
- You will have a third level qualification in Computer Science or Engineering.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- Experience working with Python is advantageous.
- Experience with testing is beneficial.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a leading global technology organisation. With this opportunity you will grow your own skillset and career alongside business growth.
- Excellent remuneration with a fantastic benefits package on offer.
The next step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Alan Harper from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively, call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.